Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Direct Reports: N/A
Support and consistently reinforce Coastal’s Core Values, is responsible for the quality, accuracy, and timely completion of marketing and business development tasks as assigned by Marketing leadership, including predefined, recurring assignments and on-demand tasks, as needed. Typical assignments include but are not limited to: proposal development, copywriting, coordination of graphics, print production, supply management, maintenance of marketing resources including resumes and photography and tradeshow / event setup and attendance.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Marketing leadership and other departments to assist in proposal development including the development and editing of content as well as coordination of the review process and end-product delivery.
- Coordinates the production of in-house printed collateral.
- Creates, organizes and maintains marketing resources including project descriptions, personnel resumes, and photos.
- Responds to other departments’ special requests as it relates to marketing.
- Attends tradeshows and events.
- Coordinates the maintenance of marketing supply inventory.
- Coordinates social media content posting and maintenance.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelors degree or higher in Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with:
- Microsoft Office (required)
- Adobe InDesign (required)
- Adobe Photoshop (required)
- Adobe Illustrator
- WordPress or other Content Management System
- Resource Management Software or Database Management Software
- Ability to conform to and apply defined visual standards.
- Ability to recognize and resolve any quality issues (functionality, visual quality, typographical errors, etc.).
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and communicate issues to Marketing leadership, as needed.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills and logical decision-making ability.
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure timeliness of marketing deliverables.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to constantly multi-task and handle competing priorities between hard deadlines and long-term assignments.
- A strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and work accurately under pressure of deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work a variable schedule as needed to meet deadlines, including early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.